Tuesday, April 28, 2015

W is for Whiners

is
   for
       Whiners!




In my office I have a sign that says "no whining zone".  There are several reasons why I would like to whine.  Little reasons, bad reasons, good reasons, that I would like to whine about.

So why is w for whiners, well, there are so many wonderful reasons why.  The main reason is that today I realized what I wanted to do for the rest of my life but I don't know that it is such a great idea. because dreams are expensive propositions.  I want to live my dream instead of my life.

How about you?  Do you live your life?  Do you live your dreams?  The difference is that God's plan for your life are closer to what your dreams are and your life is just something that you exist for on a day to day basis.

God's plan!  Great place, tough journey! wonderful lessons.

W is for whiners, but whining is something you suck up and live your dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment