Thursday, April 2, 2015

B is for Blogging



BLOGGING

The real reason I love to blog is that i have always envisioned myself as a columnist.  This format gives me a foundation for that dream.

nvisioned myself as a columnist.  This format gives me a foundation for that dream.


The capital letters are to show you how excited I am that I am part of a challenge where I must blog everyday for a month.  The title says educational journey and in my profile I list myself as a child of God, a teacher and writer.  All are a journey and sometimes they seem to be a challenge in and of themselves:
The stage of the journey is all about the letter B:
Boost:  I need the boost from A to Z challenge to write.
Book Reviews:  I love to read, and belong to a few book review sites.  In addition, this is an area that post reviews.
Blended lessons:  a few posts back I wrote that I would list some play dough lessons.  This is a huge challenge that I have placed on myself.
Bible:  There are several promises, people and reasons that I am learning about.  My current lessons are coming Jonah.


If you have some B’s you would like leave in the comments, PLEASE DO SO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment