Sunday, April 19, 2015

Salvo Sunday





Isaiah 46:4
I have made you and i will carry you
I will sustain you and restore you.

Michelle=a woman of integrity 





Right after I wrote that I got a tweet that someone was standing with me in prayer.

Backstory:
I am a public school teacher and as much as I would like my year to begin in January, it doesn't.  It being in August when professional development starts and the teachers return to school.  My year also ends in June when the students go home for the summer.

FlashForward:
Suffice to say it has not been a banner year for me professionally and, while I am not going bullet point what has happen, I allowed people to make choices for me.  This has hurt, a lot.

In addition, I have been reminded that my dreams were authored by God.  In other words, he gave the dreams and I took them and did what I wanted to improve upon them. Rather than let him watch over them and tend to them, I TOOK OVER!!.  Bad mistake.

Proverb 31 Online Bible Study:  "What Happens When Women Walk in Faith"
This study has been helping process a lot of what is going on in my life.  I still don't like it, but I understand it a lot better.

It isn't that good things haven't happen, the have:
                 Twitter Account:  @play10    139 followers
                                               @shellforth   63 followers
                  Linken and Facebook have provided me with wonderful resources for my job hunt.
                  Ed.S in Educational Technology is coming along.

The Rest of the Week:
          - Family to pray for _______.
          - IEPs to finish
          -Critiques to be Written
          -Stories, Articles & Lesson Plans to be Written
          -Assignments in Ed.S to be completed
          -Technological materials (of all kinds) to be learned.
          -Resume party to attend
          -Grant projects to be funded: 
                       Scholarship/Grants for School
                       Two DonorChoose Projects:    
                        Learn with Style:  http://www.donorschoose.org/project/learn-with-style/1459590/?rf=link-siteshare-2015-04-account_projects_teacher-teacher_2358706&challengeid=403591
                        Learn the New Technology:  http://www.donorschoose.org/project/learn-the-new-technology/1535233/?rf=link-siteshare-2015-04-account___projects___teacher-teacher_2358706&challengeid=403591  
                (The links are provided if you have some money to donate)    

HAVE A GREAT WEEK, EVERYONE!!!   




No comments:

Post a Comment