Sunday, April 26, 2015

V is for Victoria

V  is 

       for

            VICTORIA



A Facebook pal sent me a link to a game which asked "What should have your parents named you?"  I really thought that they would tell me it is Michelle.  In addition, to admitting an addiction to these types of quizzes, God has been speaking to me about my name.

I have always been very proud of the fact that Michelle means like God.  However, in my Bible readings God has been reminding me of all the times that he changed a person's name, especially when he had something new and great about to happen in their lives.  So I have to admit that this thought was going through my mind as i completed the answers to the questions.  Quite frankly I was surprised when the quiz came back with the answer Victoria.

Do I look like a Victoria?  Seriously, think of Queen Victoria, not as a young women but as my age.  Granted she was a feisty old broad, but Victoria, me?

I did a little more research on the name 
  • The name of Victoria gives you a clever, quick, analytical mind, but you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings.        

It isn't bad, but it really hits a little close to home.  Michelle, on the other hand means:

  • Your first name of Michelle has made you a hard worker with a meticulous sense of detail.
     
  • You have a great deal of patience and independence, and you can be relied upon to complete your undertakings.
     
  • You are stable, trustworthy, homeloving, and logical in practical matters, but rather unresponsive to suggestions from others.
     
    • You resist change.
My thought is that I am a little of both, but more of a Michelle than a Victoria, although I have to admit there are combination of both.  For more information on your name, my name or the quiz name, refer to http://www.kabalarians.com.htm  for your own research. 


No comments:

Post a Comment