Sunday, January 29, 2017

Let's Salute the Week

This past week has been productive, Yeah!

There is a blog post scheduled for Monday. This blog is completed. That was an accomplishment, now if my followers could comment on this blog, I would appreciate it.

This blog is dedicated to my curriculum development, teaching, educational technology, and learning.

My administration is setting up a technology committee for next year; I have asked to be included on the panel.  The time commitment to develop a flipped classroom is all-consuming, but as I stated in a previous post, I have been asked to submit my work for Apple Distinguished Educator.  In addition to completing modules that will give me more skills and as a supervisor stated put more skills on my resume.
The district has allotted me four fourth-generation iPads, and the school granted me three iPads from a previous grant.  I am trying to get two desktops or iPads, as well as get on the chrome calendar to instruct keyboarding skills once a week. Flipping my classroom is something I will start this week and put an outline so others can use it to develop a flipped classroom at their school.  It is time-consuming, but this is an activity I will complete and continue so that I can submit it to Apple. 





Finally, this week should be a relatively good week, now that I know it is the spiritual forces that are trying to get on my nerves.  I won’t let it bother me, whether it happens or not, well that remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment