Sunday, January 22, 2017

Let's Salute the Week!!

  “I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.  I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.  “- Mother Teresa


 I wish I could say that I liked the lessons and events of this week. There are times when I like to think that I am writing a blog that attracts a million followers because I am sharing very interesting and wonderful words in the field of educational technology.  Blogs that are written by a wonderful Christian Educational Technologist. I am grateful that I have the ability to write that I am trying to show I am GRATEFUL for what I have!!


Lessons and they're Learning . . . and more learning


Praise You in This Storm
Songwriters:  John Mark Hall, Bernie Herms
Sung by:  Casting Crown

Thy Will
Writer(s): Hillary Scott, Emily Weisband and Bernie Herms (2016)
Sung by:  Hillary Scott and the Scott family








Shaken (c) 2014
written): Bernie Herms/Matthew West/Randy Phillips
sung:  Danny Gokey










Giants Fall
Songwriters: Molly E. Reed, Francesca Battistelli, Jeff Pardo
 Sung by: Francesca Battistelli


These four songs were playing each night on the way from home,  four out of the five nights this past week I cried coming home,These songs were playing.  It is one of those situations where I understand it on an intellectual level, but it still hurts.  These songs didn’t make it any better, but it was handled in a very hurtful situation.

Apple Distinguished Educator Program


No, I am not one nor have I completed the requirement to become one.  However, I received and invitation to go ahead and complete the lessons to to become one.  I am very excited about the process. If you are interested the application is open.


It is an eight course process and hopefully by Jun I will have completed all of the courses.

This week will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment