Sunday, April 16, 2017

Let's Salute the Week


Happy Easter!

Christ has risen!  Christ has risen, indeed!

The middle cross is where our Lord was nailed and on either side the thieves were also nailed.  Please, be like the thief on the side that asked our Lord for forgiveness and was granted it, even though he hung for his sins.  Our Lord hung for our sins!  WE are forgiven!

A quick note, I am learning how to use the scheduler and as many of you may have noted, I am not very good at it.  This week I will be taking Charity Preston's course, "5 Days to social Media Scheduling . . " I am very excited, especially since I will have an accountability partner for the whole time. Trisha Katkin is my accountability partner and her site if  "The Seven Step Social Story" at  http://trishakatkin.com/.  

Also this week I will be sharing my technology project from my course on Canva, it will be a very busy week, but I am hoping to learn a lot, sharpen my skills (writing and social media) and get better at this who blogging!

Take care everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment