Sunday, April 2, 2017

Let's Salute the Week!!



April 3 is the first day back to school.   Spring break has been busy, our dishwasher broke and the new one we bought did not quite fit, so now we have to wait until Tuesday to get the other new one. However, my husband has been good about washing and drying the dishes.  




In addition, I have been active in my special education Face book group, which is great!!.  They are a wonderful group of people and we have really interesting discussions.  In addition, I have been brushing up on my Educational Technology skills by taking some courses
through Canvas: 
* Instructional Design Service Course: Gain Experience for Good
* Integrating CCRS and Literacy K-12
* E-Learning Environments and E-learning Design
* Copyright for Educators
* Accessibility: Designing and Teaching Courses for All Learners
* Instructional Evaluation Service Course: Gain Experience For (K-12) 
* BL-101: Beginning to Blend




My license is due in September for renewal and I want to add instructional design certification my teaching license.














In addition, we have been clearing out boxes from a family members house, beginning my round of doctors appointments and visiting people. 


The week begins, onward and forward!!


No comments:

Post a Comment