Sunday, February 5, 2017

Let's Salute the Week!

Well, we finally had a our first full week of school with the students and I had to take a half day off.  I though how much easier it would be if I could have had everything on video for my students and subs.  The good news I am a lot closer than I was yesterday.  Next week I will discuss it with you!

Procrastination

I have look at my most visited sites.  They include:


  • Amazon
  • Home! Daily Mail Online
  • TMZ.com Celebrity Gossip
  • Facebook
  • Find Titles/NetGalley
  • News/People.com
None of the "most visited sites" do not include an educational site or educational technology site.  I must admit I wasn't surprised to see those sites. They are one that all I have to do is enter the first letter and the rest of the site comes up. I will say that none of these sites have an app on my tablet's home screen 

My word is Diligent.  I will be diligent because I want to be a Google trainer and Apple Distinguished Educator.  This will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment