Sunday, December 4, 2016

Salute the Week!!



The week has begun in a new month.  December is here and the holidays will beginning soon.  In addition, my family will not be together this holiday, for the first time and I am not sure how that will work out for all of us.

Holidays:

This month, my students and I will be celebrating the following holidays: Hanukah, Kwanza, and Christmas.  It is always interesting to me that Hanukah and Kwanza don’t always begin on the same dates each year.  Depending on how the calendar is situated that is when the holidays will be celebrated.  Last year Hanukah began in November and this year it won’t be until the end of December.

Old Colorado City

During Thanksgiving, we spend some time in Colorado Springs, CO.  We visited Old Colorado City, Fairview Cemetery and Bear Nature.  There was a German Bakery that we visited and some other areas.

Professional Development

I present my first professional development for my new school.  I am attaching the powerpoint.  If anyone would like the documents please let me know.

http://www.slideshare.net/michelledragalin/general-education-powerpoint
(copy and past link in search bar)


This is the outline for this week.  I really want to share it with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment