Sunday, December 11, 2016

Let's Salute the Week

Let’s Salute the Week!!

This week ended with me leaving work early because I had a bronchial cold and flu. My husband bought me the medicine I needed, an inhaler, congestion cold medicine, and Tylenol.  In between tending the fire and reading books, I thought about some things.



Presentations for Professional Development:
There are two webinars that I have presented for SimpleK12.com and one for and Australian educational website.   Right now I am working on some new presentations to pitch online.  One of them will be online in the new future.  Consequently, I will share it when it is completed.  If you have any ideas, please share them in the comments. 
Technology in the Classroom

This is my passion, but you wouldn’t know it by my classroom.  This is my  PASSION!

Technology is something that is new and it is new every day .  Our children need to learn how to be global citizens. We need to learn how to use technology and we need to teach our students how to be global citizens.  We need to use technology to close the achievement gap. 


No comments:

Post a Comment