Sunday, November 20, 2016

Professional Development in a PowerPoint

(c) Michelle Dragalin 2016




There are two powerpoint I need to prepare for the week after Thanksgiving.  One is regarding the roles and responsibilities of the General Education teacher regarding Independent Educationa Plans.  The other powerpoint is my submission to InnEdco.  I will show teachers how to utilize information regarding how request assistive technology in order to help a student access the general education curriculum.


It makes me feel good and a huge ego boost for me to have a chance to present these powerpoint as part of a professional development.  I am really looking forward to my submission to InnEdco, which hasn’t been approved but hope springs eternal.  I have submitted a a proposal to DonorsChoose.org for money in order to attend. 


This is really exciting for me!!!


At this stage I am grateful to have a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment