Sunday, November 6, 2016

InnEdCO 2017

Innovative Education Colorado (InnEdCO) formerly TECHNOLOGY IN EDUCATION COLORADO, INC. (TIE) is a Colorado-based organization founded in 1986 by a group of teachers with a vision of hosting a conference focusing on the increasing role technology plays in education.

I attended this conference in the summer of 2015.  It was my first and only time, but I enjoyed it so much that I tried very hard to go again the next summer.  I even submitted a grant proposal through DonorsChoose.org professional development.  I submitted a proposal, which was rejected.  My school would not fund me as I was not returning the next year.  You guessed it, I did not attend InnEdCo 2016. 




 I was so disappointed!
Espcially since the ISTE (The International Society for Technology in Education is a nonprofit organization that serves educators interested in better use of technology in education.)  would be part of the convention.


WELL NOW!!!  IT IS A NEW YEAR!!

I have applied to be part of the selection committee for the proposals and I will be submitting my own proposals.

The last year I submitted and presented two webinars for Simple K12.com which services educators interested in better use of technology in education.  (See a theme here)  Stay tuned!! It will occur!!


Resources:

Inspiring Digital Age Teaching and Learniing (2017) http://innedco.org/about/ 

ISTE (2017) http://www.bing.com/search?

q=ISTE&pc=cosp&ptag=N0004G1462D010815A316A5D3C6E&form=CONBDF&conlogo=CT3210127


No comments:

Post a Comment