Thursday, February 18, 2016

When You Have Done Everything You Can?










Exodus 14:14New International Version (NIV)
s14 The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”
            I am so tired, hurt, had it!!  Can you relate?  Have you been at the top and now you are on the bottom and our Father in heaven says you just need to do one thing; be still; be calm; wait on me.  The bills are more than you have in your bank account; your bank account is so low it doesn’t pay to look at it. The question mark behind this sentence reminds me and maybe you that you haven’t done everything you can, you haven’t been still.

In Proverbs 3:5 The Lord says:
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

Exodus 14:14
            The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still

            It is so hard to do nothing! To be still?  John Waller’s song While I am waiting
I’m waiting, I’m waiting on You Lord
And I am hopeful, I’m waiting on You Lord
Though it is painful, but patiently I will wait
And I will move ahead bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience
While I’m waiting I will serve You
While I’m waiting I will worship
While I’m waiting I will not faint
I’ll be running the race even while I wait
I’m waiting, I’m waiting on You Lord
And I am peaceful, I’m waiting on You Lord
Though it’s not easy no, but faithfully I will wait
Yes, I will wait
And I will move ahead bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience
While I’m waiting I will serve You
While I’m waiting I will worship
While I’m waiting I will not faint
I’ll be running the race even while I wait
I will move ahead bold and confident
I’ll be taking every step in obedience, yeah
While I’m waiting I will serve You
While I’m waiting I will worship
While I’m waiting I will not faint
And I will serve You while I’m waiting
I will worship while I’m waiting
I will serve You while I’m waiting
I will worship while I’m waiting
I will serve You while I’m waiting
I will worship while I’m waiting on You Lord
I will serve You while I’m waiting
I will worship while I’m waiting
I will serve You while I’m waiting
I will worship while I’m waiting
Songwriters
John Waller Iii
Published by
TRAVELIN’ ZOO MUSIC

Nothing is said about the enemy; what is causing the pain; who is causing the pain; how unfair it is.
Be still
We fail to understand that or forget to understand that we are in a spiritual battle; warfare that we need our armor in order to protect ourselves; None of the things I listed in the above sentence have anything to do with what is going on your life, because Satan has take aim and you not equipped to fight him.  You need to be still!

Have you done everything you can?  Be still

Praise ; serve; worship; pray and be still.
            Be still and watch the bills coming in
                        Praise God that they will be paid.
            Be still and watch your career be destroyed
                        Praise God that while this door will shut another one will open.
            Be still and watch you bank account go into the red
                        Praise God that it will be returned double
           
            Be still and wait while the Lord fights your battles.  The Lord allow these things to happen and while you wait and be still, watch Satan go away.  Watch and Worship while you wait for it to be over.

When you have done everything you can?  Remember God needs to be contacted first, last and in the middle.  Have you done everything you Can?  Praise, serve; worship; pray and Be still.

The fight is the Lord’s, not yours!!

·       New Living Translation
“This is what I told you, but you would not listen. Instead, you again rebelled against the Lord’s command and arrogantly went into the hill country to fight.

·       New Living Translation
But you will not even need to fight. Take your positions; then stand still and watch the Lord’s victory. He is with you, O people of Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid or discouraged. Go out against them tomorrow, for the Lord is with you!”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment