Monday, December 28, 2015

2015 Year in Review

2015 was a learning experience

My previous blog was kind of a downer but honest.  I did have some good things happen to me this year.  The two main items are that I completed my EdS in Educational Technology and presented two webinars for Simplek12.com (an online professional development blog). 

I joined several educators’ groups in order to establish myself as an online educator.  It was a difficult year.  I didn’t spend much time on this because I was very upset with what was happening at my school.  Looking back, I can identify several lessons and “ah-ha”.  I also realized that I need to maintain my relationship with God. 


Discipline in still my word and God showed me that I wan not a person of integrity. It hurt, but I went through it.

2016 will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment