Sunday, June 14, 2015


Salvo Week


This exciting book will be released this week.  Look for a guest blog from the author on June 16 and book review by me on Jun 15!!!!!!

    After We Fall!
By Emma Kavanagh


It has been a very busy two weeks, especially since the year has ended at my school and I had to drive up to Minnesota.

Since I am not returning to the school next year, I had to decide what to pack, throw, gift and leave after ten years in the district.  Technology still has to be returned but I will deal with that tomorrow.  Once I packed and brought my stuff home for storage, the rains came and some of my things are now wet.  Again, that is one of tomorrow’s projects.

    It promises to be a very busy summer!  In addition to looking at schools for a new teaching job, I will also be looking for work as a consultant.  Now, I will have an announcement is a few weeks concerning this, so pay attention.

Finally, we have a new dog!  I mentioned him before.  He is still getting used to us!!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Remember, guest blog, book reviews and much more this week!!!!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment