Thursday, January 1, 2015

THIS YEAR WILL BE DIFFERENT!!!


My word for the year is INTEGRITY!

I am not a bad person, but I don’t follow through and I over commit myself to whatever I think will help me accomplish my gals.  However, because I over commit I don’t have the time to do a good job.

This year I will do all of the necessary things in order to straighten up.  In order to do this I will follow Fly lady’s golden rule.  Just do it for 15 minutes.

I have written out my SMART goals in my writer’s notebook.  The core of my resolutions is:

1.     Relationships
2.     Finances
3.     Maintain my health
a.     Exercise
b.     Eat healthy
4.     Keep my deadlines
5.     Schedule my writing time and keeping that appointment,
6.     Treat my writing as a job regardless as to whether or not I am getting paid.
7.     Find an agent
8.     Submit regularly
9.     Establish my blogs and stores
10. Stop saying and start doing



This year will be different because I need it to be different.  God will give me the strength to do what he has planned for me to complete and be successful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment